Augusta Criminal Defense Lawyers
Strong, Responsive Representation
Based in Augusta, Georgia, the law firm of Shawn P. Hammond and Associates focuses on family law, military law, criminal defense and personal injury. Our goal is to provide strong, responsive representation that leads to favorable outcomes for our clients.
The firm is led by Shawn Hammond, a seasoned lawyer with more than 15 years of practice experience in Georgia courts and thousands of cases under his belt. Mr. Hammond is known for being honest and personable with his clients, and he is widely recognized for being fiercely competitive and relentless in court.
Shawn Hammond is a 25-year military veteran who has served in Afghanistan and Iraq, where he received nine medals, including a Bronze Star and a Combat Infantryman’s Badge. Mr. Hammond’s leadership and combat experience has informed his focused, disciplined approach to legal challenges and honed his ability to do battle in the courtroom — and win.
Finding Practical Solutions to Legal Problems
When you’re feeling the weight of a difficult legal problem, talk to us about how to fix it. At Shawn P. Hammond and Associates, we listen to our clients carefully and develop strategies to help them reach their specific goals. Using our detailed knowledge of the law and our understanding of court procedures, we will help you make decisions that will get you the best results as quickly as possible in matters, including:
- Divorce and civil union dissolution
- Property division in divorce
- Military divorce, including divorce during deployment
- Child support and alimony, including support in military families
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
- Child custody matters, including grandparent custody
- Adoptions, including stepparent adoptions
- Criminal defense, including DUI and traffic violations
- Campus crimes and juvenile offenses
- Personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation
Evans Family Law Attorney | Augusta Criminal Defense Attorney
Contact us to get your questions answered by an experienced lawyer.