Augusta Traffic Offenses Lawyer
Aggressive Protection of Your Rights and Your Driving Record
A traffic violation will usually not land you in jail, but it can damage your driving record, cost you fines, increase your insurance costs and cause other troubles if you are found guilty. In some cases, you can lose your driver’s license.
At the law office of Shawn P. Hammond and Associates, we know Georgia traffic law, we know the local courts that handle traffic violations, and we know exactly how to defend our clients who are dealing with these matters. With extensive courtroom experience and a strategic mindset, we are known for being very aggressive in fighting for our clients’ rights and interests. Our attorneys can represent you if you have been ticketed for:
- Careless or reckless driving
- Failing to stop or failing to yield at a sign or stoplight
- Distracted driving — texting, talking or accessing the Web on a cellphone or mobile device while driving
- Driving with a suspended, revoked or expired license
- Driving without insurance
- Safety violations with seat belts or child safety seats
- DUI or Breathalyzer refusal
- CDL violations as a commercial driver
Minimizing Your Exposure and Providing Convenience
As your attorneys, our goal will be to minimize your exposure and reduce the consequences of a ticket. Whenever possible, we will fight to have the charges dropped or lessened.
In most traffic cases, we can represent you in writing or in person without you having to be present at a hearing. This is especially helpful if you were ticketed while traveling from out of town, or if you need to be at work during court hours.
Augusta Traffic Offenses Attorneys | Thomson CDL Violations Attorneys
Contact us for help with your traffic matter. Our lawyers are experienced with all types of Georgia traffic tickets.