Aggressive Protection Of Your Rights And Your Driving Record
A traffic violation will usually not land you in jail, but it can damage your driving record, cost you fines, increase your insurance costs and cause other troubles if you are found guilty. In some cases, you can lose your driver’s license.
At Shawn P. Hammond and Associates, attorney Shawn Hammond knows Georgia traffic law, the local courts that handle traffic violations and exactly how to defend our clients who are dealing with these matters. With extensive courtroom experience and a strategic mindset, Shawn is known for being very aggressive in fighting for client rights and interests. He can represent you if you have been ticketed for:
- Careless or reckless driving
- Failing to stop or yield at a sign or stoplight
- Distracted driving – texting, talking or accessing the Web on a cellphone or mobile device while driving
- Driving with a suspended, revoked or expired license
- Driving without insurance
- Safety violations regarding seat belts or child safety seats
- Driving under the influence (DUI) or breath test refusal
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) violations as a commercial driver
Minimizing Your Exposure And Providing Convenience
Shawn’s goal is minimizing your exposure and reducing the consequences of a ticket. Whenever possible, he will fight to have the charges dropped or lessened.
In most traffic cases, he can represent you in writing or in person without you having to be present at a hearing. This is especially helpful if you were ticketed while traveling from out of town or if you need to be at work during court hours.
If Your CDL Is In Jeopardy, Call The Firm
Contact the firm for help with your traffic matter by calling . Mr. Hammond is a lawyer with extensive experience fighting all types of traffic tickets.